What is the history?

Through history there have been many methods of addressing the meridian system. Acupuncture using needles, heat or pressure was a method developed over 3,000 years ago in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).  It uses the body's energy anatomy, the meridian system, to address physical symptoms.  Meridians, pathways of energy, are accessed via points along the body. 

Today various combinations of these points are addressed using heat, light, cold laser, sound, tapping, massage and mild electric current.  Electro-acupressure technology has been available for close to 100 years and extensively explored by German physician Reinhold Voll in the 1950s. Voll used his EAV machine to test the relative speed of a meridian (and physical strength or weakness)‚Äč when exposed to the frequency of a substance. He then helped re-establish a healthy movement of energy in relation to this substance by stimulating the end points of the meridians.
 

Other German physicians such as pediatrician Peter Schumacher further explored electro-acupressure in the 1980s and 90s. By first muscle testing using glass vials containing the frequencies of various substances, he unearthed dissonance connected to the client's symptoms. By re-introducing these dissonant frequencies through meridian points, he found that he could promote resonance to them.  The meridian points he uses are those of Chiropractor Dr. Jim Scott adjusted in 1991 by Schumacher's colleague Jurgen Hennecke. Schumacher published a book on his work in 1998.
The BER protocol and technology continue in the traditions of Voll and Schumacher.

 

How does it work?

BER is a natural, non-invasive and painless approach that helps a person maintain balance in all areas and aspects of their health.  This service combines applied kinesiology, also known as, bio energetic feedback or muscle testing, to identify stressors, intolerances or allergens which can lead to all kinds of health issues.  These stressors, in the form of vials containing the stressors electromagnetic frequencies, are placed on a BER device and reintroduced into the system through acupressure points correlated with the body’s meridians.

This ultimately allows the organs and systems of the body to return to a state of optimal, balanced function.

When there is a blockage, the body is unable to recognize stressors, intolerances or allergens which results in an imbalance.

 

What is a BER device?

A BER device uses a direct and non-invasive energetic current (which matches the body’s energetic current) to reintroduce the frequencies into the body through acupressure points correlated with the body’s meridians.  This restores homeostasis within the body at a cellular level.

 

What is homeostasis?

Homeostasis is when the body can maintain internal stability (balance) and does not have a negative reaction or a stressor, intolerance or allergen.

 

What are meridian points?

Bio-energetic pathways in the body are known as meridians. These meridian points (think of acupuncture points) allow energetic signals to flow continuously through and around the body. It is through these points that the brain and nervous system receive information about the state and functioning of the body as a whole.

 

Who is not able to receive a BER treatment?

  • If you have a pacemaker.  
  • If you are pregnant.

 

Is it safe?

Yes, Bio-Energetic Resonance is safe, painless and completely non-invasive. There is no poking or prodding and is suitable for all ages.

 

How many sessions will I need?

Most clients find immediate results after the first visit, while others require several visits to detect and remove all stressors, intolerances or allergens.

85% of intolerances are cleared after their first visit. However, the other 15% may require a second, third or even fourth session depending on the stress level of the client, the amount of bodily toxins, the strength of the client’s immune system, and the client’s level of hydration.